TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Estimate is conditional upon acceptance in writing being received by us within thirty days of the date hereof.
- Acceptance of this Estimate by or on behalf of the customer is deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This Estimate is based upon the price of materials, rates of wages, conditions of employment and the cost of transport ruling in the construction industry at the date hereof. We reserve the right to amend the Estimate to meet any variation of these items from whatsoever cause arising.
- Any additional work or variation required by the customer must be notified to us in writing and shall be measured by our Surveyor whose valuation shall be the sole means of assessing the price thereof.
- This estimate covers the items in the specifications only. It does not include fees; charges and other costs payable in respect of the connection or supply of water, gas or electricity or any Local Authority fees or charges nor does it include the cost of any insurance. The customer must advise his insurers that the works are being carried out and satisfy himself that he is adequately covered by insurance against loss or damage by fire or other risks arising out of and in connection with the works.
- Upon acceptance of this Estimate one third of the total cost inclusive of Value Added Tax (if applicable) is to be paid to us. Further payments shall be made fortnightly as the work proceeds for the value of the work executed and of materials delivered on site after taking into account the total of previous payments.